How do I establish that I am the parent of a child in Arizona?

Paternity Attorneys ScottsdaleA paternity action is commenced when parents have at least one child in common and are not married. Either parent can commence a paternity action. A determination or paternity must be made either by an acknowledgment of paternity or a paternity test. In a paternity action both the Mother and Father have certain rights. The parents or a Judge must determine legal decision making, parenting time and child support.

Contact our Scottsdale family law attorneys to determine your paternity rights.

Family Law Related Topics